Sherlock, series 1, episode 3, "The Great Game"
- Jim Moriaty: Do you know what happens if you don't leave me alone, Sherlock? To you?
- Sherlock Holmes: Oh let me guess, I get killed?
- Jim Moriaty: Kill you? No, don't be obvious. I mean, I'm going to kill you anyway, someday. I don't want to rush it though. I'm saving it up for something special. No no no no no. If you don't stop prying... I will burn you. I will burn. The heart. Out of you.
- Sherlock Holmes: I have been reliably informed that I don't have one.
- Jim Moriaty: But we both know that's not quite true.